With Zapier integration, Omnivoice integrates with your CRM system, Google sheets or Slack. Zapier moves info between Omnivoice and your web apps automatically.
How to integrate Omnivoice with Zapier
- Log in to Zapier and click on Make a Zap.
- In the pop-up window, choose Webhooks by Zapier.
- Next, select Choose Trigger Event – Catch hook, and press Continue.
- In the open window, copy the generated Webhook URL and go to the API integration – WebHooks section in your Omnivoice profile.
Insert the generated URL in the “Enter the URL” field and click Save Changes
- Return to Zapier and press Continue.
- In the Find Data section, press Tes t& Continue.
- Make an outgoing call via MC.
- In field “2. Do this…”, specify the event that should occur when the webhook is received.
Webhook includes the following fields
- EventType, including:
- OutgoingCall – initiate an outgoing call
- OutgoingCallConnected – the outgoing call is connected OutgoingCallCompleted – the outgoing call is completed
- IncomingCall – initiate an incoming call
- IncomingCallRinging – initiate ringing for an incoming call
- IncomingCallStopRinging – end the incoming call if no one answers
- IncomingCallConnected – the incoming call is connected
- IncomingCallCompleted – the incoming call is completed
- Body__From – the number from which the call is initiated
- Body__To – the number to which the call is directed
- Timestamp – the time of the event
- Body__Extension – the extension of the employee associated with the call
- CallId – the call’s unique ID
Additional filters and event configurations may be set for all of the above fields.
Connecting your Omnivoice business number to WhatsApp Business doubles your professional presence and simplifies customer service at no extra cost. Set up a WhatsApp Business account for extra brand exposure and more leads today.
If you’re already using Omnivoice and want to communicate with your customers via WhatsApp using your Omnivoice business number, just follow these two simple steps:
- Install the WhatsApp Business mobile app on your phone
- When you start the application, specify your Omnivoice business number as the phone number.
After that, a verification SMS will be sent to your business number. You can find it in the History-Texts section of your Omnivoice profile.
Enter the verification code and start using all the features of WhatsApp Business along with your Omnivoice number!
You can only use one mobile device to log in to WhatsApp Business with one Omnivoice number. If you try to use the same Omnivoice number on another device, the first device will automatically log out. If you want to use WhatsApp Business for more than one Omnivoice number, you will need a separate mobile device for each number.
The Omnivoice API (Application Programming Interface) makes clearer which platform features can be used within 3rd party apps.
The current API version can be used to:
- Get a list of calls in the account
- Get information about a particular call
- Get a list of voicemails in the account
- Get information about a particular voicemail
- Get a list of business phone numbers in the account
The current API version is currently provided as Beta. This allows us both to give early access to API while also allowing us to gather feedback. Let us know how you use API, along with which additional means you need to build integration with 3rd party apps.