- Through access to or use of Omnivoice’s websites; and
- Through the submission of information by prospective customers, private label resellers or affiliates to Omnivoice for purposes of receiving more information about our services; and
- When a new customer, private label reseller or affiliate of Omnivoice creates an Omnivoice account; and
- When a new customer, private label reseller or affiliate of Omnivoice purchases our services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in your Master Service Agreement, Private Label Reseller Agreement, Affiliate Agreement or other agreement with Omnivoice (the “Agreement”); and
- When a current customer, private label reseller, advisor or affiliate of Omnivoice uses our platform or Services or contacts our customer service or technical support team. Personal Information may include Data when defined in the Agreement; and
- When a job applicant applies for a position with Omnivoice.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for our Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to us or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of information does Omnivoice collect?
Omnivoice may collect the following information, which may include Personal Information:
- Information You Provide to Us. We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information, including but not limited to contact information (e.g., email address, name, company, telephone number, home or work address, location and ZIP code) and billing information (e.g., credit card number, bank account number and billing address) and browser information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners.If you have provided us with a means of contacting you, we may use such means to communicate with you. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open a message from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference and contact us. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Services, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
- Information Collected Automatically. Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs:
- Personal Information that is generated through your actions by using our Services, which is collected, used and processed by Omnivoice solely for the purpose of delivering the Service to you;
- Technical standard information sent by your browser during visits to our websites or your use of our Services, including IP address, the type of device being used, your device’s operating system, location information, language preference and browser type;
- Information about general usage of our website collected by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer.
When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the Services, so that we can make the Services appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
How does Omnivoice use, store and retain information?
Omnivoice may use, store and retain information, which may include Personal Information, in the following ways:
- To provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services;
- To operate, provide and maintain the Services, including providing you with information and Services that you request from Omnivoice, delivering customer service or technical support, and carrying out Omnivoice’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and Omnivoice, including the Agreement;
- To manage our existing and prospective relationships with customers, resellers, distributors, vendors, service providers and affiliates, including accounting, auditing, billing and fee collection;
- To administer, test, analyze and improve Omnivoice’s Services and to facilitate marketing services by Omnivoice and its marketing partners, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
- To gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other de-identified or aggregated information, which Omnivoice may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends and statistical information;
- To notify you about changes to the Services, welcome letters, billing reminders, technical notifications and security announcements;
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and Omnivoice’s procedures and policies, to enforce our Agreements, and to defend our legal rights; and
- For other purposes to which you may provide your consent.
We are committed to keeping Personal Information no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, unless allowed or required by law.
How does Omnivoice share information?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. However, we may disclose your information, including Personal Information, as follows:
- To entities within the Omnivoice group and third-party business partners, consistent with the purposes described above;
- Billing information to organizations, who process billing information on our behalf;
- In de-identified or aggregated form to third parties, such as usage information to our service and license providers for licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
- To vendors and contractors retained in connection with the provision of the Services or support of Omnivoice’s business. For example, Omnivoice may use service providers to measure Service usage and Service performance metrics; monitor security aspects of our Services and infrastructure; provide data storage services; and deliver customer service or technical support. Omnivoice will only release information that is needed to deliver the service for which the third-party vendor has been contracted. These vendors are required to maintain strict security and confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes other than in accordance with Omnivoice’s instructions and policies.
In addition, Omnivoice may access and release your information, including Personal Information, under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, in each case if Omnivoice believes doing so is required or appropriate;
- If we obtain your consent or permission to disclose or release your information, which we may obtain in various ways. For example, Omnivoice may present you with an “opt-in” prompt when you access our websites or Services (including our administrative control panel);
- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- If Omnivoice, any of its websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
Is my personal information secure?
Although Omnivoice uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, Omnivoice cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted using our websites or Services, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Your rights and choices
You have the right to request that Omnivoice do not contact you or use your Personal Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact Omnivoice. You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com
Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent. When you receive marketing communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us, and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication you receive, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your Account, unless you stop using our Services. In addition, certain information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the administrative control panel for your Account.